This is a big day for The Productive Pastor! This episode is sponsored by the good folks at TrainedUp.church. If you are looking for a thoroughly modern way to utilize video in your church training, they’ve built a turn-key solution for you. Make sure to check them out! In today’s episode, we’ve got Scott Magdalein, Founder of TrainedUp on the podcast to talk about his life, why he created TrainedUp and how it can help hot rod your church and ministry.
My Conversation with Scott Magdalein
- Scott’s background
- What local church situation made Scott create TrainedUp
- The power of consistency in solving small issues.
- What is TrainedUp
- What successful churches are doing to be successful in TrainedUp.
- It’s all about being consistent. Yet again.
- How Scott stays productive.
- How self-awareness has changed things.
Are you listening to my daily podcasts on Anchor? It’s a fantastic new medium.
Have you checked out the Productive Pastor Community? It’s an awesome place for ministry leaders to have productivity and time management resources. It’s absolutely free and connects you on Facebook to other folks in the community.
Make sure to subscribe to the Productive Pastor Insider.
Remember to Review and Rate in iTunes. You can do it right here.