What does it mean to pull off something impossible? This episode, I sit down with my WIFE. Meredith is a beast at many things; two of them being 1. Endurance Sports and 2. Systems and implementation. This year she is training for the Texas Ironman. I wanted to sit down with her and have her talk about what it is like to attain the unattainable.
shownotes at revchadbrooks.com/pp64
Attaining the Unattainable
We talk about:
- what the productive pastor means to her.
- how it has changed things.
- What an Ironman is.
- How training plans change everything.
- How training plans can assist with systems.
- What does it mean to tackle a big project.
It was great to get Meredith on the show. Here is a sample of her written training plan.
Remember to Review and Rate in iTunes. You can do it right here.