I am excited about this episode of Productive Pastor. I am *attempting to start running weekly episodes. The odd weeks (outside of the older episode structure) will be interview and conversation focused. Our first episode with this new format will be Dave Shrein. Dave is a social entrepreneur who has led in the communication sector for years. I wanted to grab Dave and have a conversation about marketing in ministry and what it means to have an entrepreneurial mindset.
The Entrepreneurial Mindset with Dave Shrein
- Arizona vs. Louisiana
- Church and Social Media
- From worship leader to entrepreneur
- Church technical arts and marketing
- What has God wired you to do in order to communicate with specific people?
- Marketing and Church
- Love people and generate the ability to love them even more
- God has created people in our community who are waiting to hear from us.
- Making a bigger impact by acting like a 30,000 ft leader.
- God using everything He has done in your life to prepare you for this new move
- The Church world has a lot to learn and a lot to redeem
- The Mindset of an Entrepreneur
- Clouds and Dirt
- The Rhythm of going up and going down
- Visioning and Executing
- The power of resourcefulness
- The audacity that Jesus is going to do it
- Doing the chores
- Lean upon the people with the gifts and resources that you don’t
- Be aware of what is out there
- What does it mean to have unique gifts and abilities?
Jon Acuff’s Books
Carey Nieuwhof | Why We Need More Entrepreneurial Church Leaders, Not More Shepards